Exclusive Skin & Body Treatment Packages
Quinn Clinics has confirmed two fabulous opening offers for its new skin and body treatments clinic, which is due to open in Harvey Nichols on 7th June. The team have created a couple of packages which offer comprehensive treatment options, great results and amazing savings for clients. These offers are exclusively available at Quinn Clinics’ Harvey Nichols location and must be pre-booked as a package to qualify for the special price.
Get your Wow Back!
Harvey Nichols opening offers
With a fabulous package for the skin and another for body treatments, Quinn Clinics’ opening offers are designed to help clients look good and feel great:
HARVEY NICHOLS ULTIMATE SKIN TREATMENT PACKAGE – £999
- Tailor-made combination plan; including:
- Course of 5 x monthly sessions, £999
- RRP £1,250
- SAVE £251
- Buy online at Ultimate Skin Treatment Package
HARVEY NICHOLS ULTIMATE BODY-SHAPING PACKAGE – £2,495
Special offer terms & conditions
- These offers are exclusively available at Quinn Clinics @ Harvey Nichols
- Any special offer cannot be combined with another promotion, offer or discount
- All special offers are subject to availability
- We reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time and without notice
- Treatment is subject to suitability, which is assessed during your consultation
- Normal terms and conditions always apply
Quinn Clinics @ Harvey Nichols
The new Quinn Clinics location will be based inside Harvey Nichols at:
27 Philadelphia St, Quakers Friars, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3BZ
The clinic will run alongside the Redlands location, providing additional availability for patients seeking treatment.
ABOUT QUINN CLINICS
ADVANCED SKIN TREATMENT CLINIC, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment. Dr John Quinn, has specialised in Medical Aesthetics since 2005 and practices rigorous clinical standards of excellence. Being dedicated to cosmetic and medical skin treatments, he has treated thousands of patients over the years. He is fully registered with the General Medical Council and a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors. Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.