HydraFacial gives amazing results with no downtime, which is why it’s nicknamed the ‘red carpet facial’.
In 6 precise steps, the skin is given a comprehensive series of treatments to leave it deep-cleansed, exfoliated and nurtured with fabulous serums. The result is soft, radiant and healthy looking skin.
- Detox – lymphatic drainage to increase circulation and blood flow, helping to improve skin tone while eliminating toxins
- Cleansing & exfoliation – gently removing dead skin cells and combining use of high tech mechanical exfoliation with use of solution incorporating glucosamine and lactic acid
- Brightening agent – glycolic and salicylic solution left on for just one minute to loosen debris from pores while brightening the skin
- Extraction – use of a strong but painless vacuum system to remove blackheads and impurities from blocked pores
- Hydration – delivery of a unique combination including hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants to replenish and freshen the skin
- Rejuvenation – red and infrared LED light to reduce redness, rejuvenate the skin and further stimulate collagen
- No downtime – resume normal activities immediately
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Can help improve fine lines, wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, dry skin and more
- Save when you book a course of HydraFacial treatments
To find out more about HydraFacial and see before and after photos, visit:
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser, radio-frequency and the M22 multiple skin technology system for a host of sophisticated, combined treatment results.
With the launch of The May Wellness Centre in 2018, the concept extends to a more holistic healthcare service with treatments and services for the body, mind and skin – helping clients to feel good and look good inside and out.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.