Dr John Quinn has shared a new video which shows the results of combining two advanced anti-ageing treatments.
- Ultherapy ultrasound treatment – a non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure which works to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes. Focused ultrasound waves can target the structural layers of skin to boost the production of collagen within the skin, resulting in a toning, tightening and lifting effect which rejuvenates the facial features.
- Dermal fillers – a popular treatment used to replenish lost volume. Advanced use of dermal fillers is not just about smoothing wrinkles and boosting volume, but using the product carefully in a structural way to provide a ‘lift’ to the face in what is known as a Non-Surgical Face Lift
The resulting video shows in 3D the before and after results from a variety of angles, displaying:
- Visible reduction in lines and wrinkles, leaving smoother skin especially:
- Facial tissues ‘lifted’ to a more youthful position:
- Tighter jawline with more definition
- Eyes are brighter and more open
- Mouth area is more uplifted
- The overall face looks revitalised and healthy
These 2 procedures working in harmony have created an exceptional anti-ageing result. The finished result is far better than could have been achieved with any single procedure.
At Quinn Clinics, treatment plans often combine a number of approaches for best results. The exact combination is recommended based on the individual client’s skin condition as well as a full understanding of what they’re trying to achieve. That’s why the consultation is the most important first step in the process.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser, radio-frequency and the M22 multiple skin technology system for a host of sophisticated, combined treatment results.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.