5th November 2019
Leading Bristol-based skin clinic Quinn Clinics has announced the arrival of HydraFacial – the comprehensive noninvasive treatment which delivers instant results with no downtime.
HydraFacial is known as the ‘Red Carpet’ facial as it is the ‘go to’ treatment of so many celebrities both in Hollywood and now in the UK too. The facial includes 6 fabulous steps for outstanding results which rival those achieved with IPL, microdermabrasion or peels – without irritating the skin or causing any redness at all.
Whatever the skin concerns, HydraFacial is suitable and can deliver noticeable improvements:
- Fine lines
- Dry skin
HydraFacial incorporates a series of steps and processes:
- Detox – lymphatic drainage to increase circulation and blood flow, helping to improve skin tone while eliminating toxins
- Cleansing & exfoliation – gently removing dead skin cells and combining use of high tech mechanical exfoliation with use of solution incorporating glucosamine and lactic acid
- Brightening agent – glycolic and salicylic solution helps to loosen debris from pores while brightening the skin
- Extraction – use of a strong but painless vacuum system to remove blackheads and impurities from the pores
- Hydration – delivery of a unique combination including hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants to replenish and freshen the skin
- Rejuvenation – red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen
The skin is left glowing with health and looking younger and fresher. HydraFacial offers clinically proven long-term benefits too, so the results will last and continue to improve.
Quinn Clinics is offering a choice of two exclusive facials for clients at the Bristol centre:
- Takes around half an hour
- Includes deep cleanse, exfoliation, brightening, extraction and long-lasting nourishment with hydration and nutrients
HydraFacial Skin Health for Life
- Allow an hour
- Includes additional stages for the most comprehensive facial solution
At Quinn Clinics
- No downtime – resume normal activities immediately
- Suitable for all skin types
- Even sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Save when you book a course of HydraFacial treatments
To find out more about HydraFacial and see before and after photos, visit:
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.
Advanced HydraFacial Now in Bristol
HydraFacial now at Quinn Clinics Bristol: incredibly comprehensive non-invasive facial which delivers immediate results with no downtime through 6 in 1 process.