8th October 2019
Patient Satisfaction Survey Report
Quinn Clinics latest Patient Satisfaction Survey shows that ratings have increased, setting a number of record high scores for the company.
The survey was carried out during August-September 2019 and included over 50 questions about every aspect of the client experience at Quinn Clinics.
Customers could review treatments carried out by Aestheticians as well as those performed by the Aesthetic Doctors. They could also give feedback on the booking experience, timeliness of clinic, appearance of the facility and a range of other criteria.
Results compare very favourably to the ‘global benchmark’ of other clinics’ results.
They also showed considerable progress compared to the previous survey, which was carried out in January 2017. Since that time, Quinn Clinics has moved into new premises, expanding its services and providing a superior treatment experience for its clients.
Patient Satisfaction Summary:
- 100% said ‘how well the provider listened’ was good or very good.
- The global benchmark was 92%
- In 2017, Quinn Clinics scored 97%
- 100% said ‘how well Provider explained the treatment options’ was good or very good.
- The global benchmark was 93%
- In 2017, Quinn Clinics scored 98%
- 99% said ‘overall experience with our clinic’ was good or very good
- The global benchmark was 94%
- In 2017, Quinn Clinics scored 95%
The numbers of patients awarding Quinn Clinics the top score of ‘very good’ for these ratings has risen noticeably too:
- 93% said ‘how well the provider listened’ was very good:
- The global benchmark was 76%
- Quinn Clinics 2017: 85%
- 90% said ‘how well Provider explained the treatment options’ was very good:
- The global benchmark was 75%
- Quinn Clinics 2017: 86%
- 91% said ‘overall experience with our clinic’ was very good
- The global benchmark was 72%
- Quinn Clinics 2017: 87%
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Since moving to new premises in 2018, the company has expanded to offer a range of services for body contouring as well as counselling and other wellness & wellbeing services.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.