Quinn Clinics based in Bristol now offers a range of fat-busting, body toning and muscle building treatments that can radically change the profile of the most difficult areas using advanced equipment and technology.
The Body Contouring Centre is unique in the area, as Quinn Clinics is the only clinic in Bristol and indeed the whole of the South West to offer not one but three advanced non-surgical treatment options, specifically designed for body shaping and toning:
- CoolSculpting – the famous non-surgical liposuction or ‘fat freezing’ treatment, which uses intense cold to destroy excess fat cells. Treatment could reduce lower abdominal fat cells by 27% after six months.
- EXILIS ULTRA 360™ – this NEW non-surgical body toning treatment uses ultrasound and radiofrequency to break down fatty deposits then tighten, tone, shape and lift for a firmer and smoother silhouette. This treatment addresses loose skin as well as fat for a great result.
- EMSCULPT – the latest addition to our Body Contouring Centre is this non-surgical muscle building and fat burning treatment. Stimulating muscle development as well as addressing fat is a great way to promote a leaner and more toned physique and body shape.
The choice of treatments allows clients to choose the most appropriate for their needs, taking into account current shape and tone, desired results, history/background (e.g. weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, injury) and lifestyle factors (e.g. activity, diet). A consultation and discussion with one of Quinn Clinics’ expert team helps to determine the best treatment programme based on all these factors as well as a physical assessment.
The choice of 3 treatments means that there is something for everyone. Treatments can even be combined in a programme that is tailor-made for optimum results – for example, kickstarting the weight loss with CoolSculpting before moving on to develop muscle using EMSCULPT.
Diet & Exercise
The good news is that once fat cells have been destroyed, they’re naturally expelled by the body’s metabolic processes and they’re gone for good. However, in order to maintain best results, it is important to maintain a healthy approach to nutrition, hydration and activity.
Quinn Clinics based at The May Wellness Centre in Bristol also offers services to help clients address those vital lifestyle factors which determine body shape in the longer term:
- Dietitian & Nutritionist – Sophie Claessens is a highly qualified HCPC Registered Dietitian (dietician) and Nutritionist. She works with clients on a one to one basis, helping them to reach their goals; whether that is weight loss or difficulties with intolerances/allergies.
- Innervate Private Gym – The May Wellness Centre boasts a fabulously equipped private gym which is designed to support clients every step of their fitness journey, from first nervous class or induction to regular attenders building high levels of fitness. Innervate offers a range of classes and services, including:
So alongside the innovative non-surgical body contouring treatments, the clinic is there to provide the lifestyle services clients need to support their success maintaining results in the longer term.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.