26th June 2019
Quinn Clinics is pleased to announce that New EXILIS ULTRA 360™ treatment is now available at the Redland clinic in Bristol.
EXILIS ULTRA 360™ is a unique non-invasive alternative which combines ultrasound and radiofrequency treatment for body shaping and tightening, head to toe; as well as skin rejuvenation and facial treatments.
EXILIS ULTRA 360™
Quinn Clinics has selected the EXILIS ULTRA 360™ as the best, gold standard medical treatment solution for patients looking to achieve results in tightening and toning.
The EXILIS is first and only device to simultaneously combine radio frequency and ultrasound to tighten skin and address body concerns.
This is ideal for any adult patient looking for cosmetic improvement on the face and body including tightening skin and improving cellulite or lack of tone.
- On average, women will incur 80% of their sun damage prior to turning 20
- At 20, collagen production will decline by 1% per year and skin thickness will decrease roughly 7% every 10 years
- EXILIS treatment helps to maintain a more youthful appearance and/or repair skin
- 90% of women have cellulite due to fat, fibers, blood flow and fitness levels
- Cellulite doesn’t necessarily mean you’re overweight – it affects slim people too
- EXILIS treatment helps to tackle fatty deposits as well as promote new collagen production for smoother, tighter skin
- This treatment is ideal for use following Coolsculpting, to eliminate further fat cells while triggering a natural lift and contouring the body shape
How Does This Treatment Work?
Radiofrequency and ultrasound energy are delivered to the targeted area, where they warm the layer of excess fat cells and cellulite. The heat breaks down fat cells which are then expelled by the body’s metabolic processes.
In addition to breaking down fatty deposits, the heat stimulates fibroblasts in the skin, building new collagen and elastin for smoother and tighter skin.
Find out more
EXILIS ULTRA 360™
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.
EXILIS ULTRA Body Shaping Skin Tightening | Quinn Clinics
New EXILIS ULTRA 360™ treatment now available in Redland Bristol. Treatment combines ultrasound and radiofrequency for body shaping and skin tightening.