21st May 2019
The May Wellness Centre is celebrating a year since it opened with a unique health and wellness offering in Redland, Bristol.
Over the last year, The May Wellness Centre has quickly established itself as Bristol’s premier centre for body, mind and skin treatments.
The building has been fabulously renovated and refitted to provide state of the art facilities for a range of treatments and professionals, yet retain a warm and friendly character which make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.
The May Wellness Centre’s key objective is to help clients to feel well and confident inside and out as well as look good. We offer a range of carefully chosen services to care for body, mind and skin:
CARING FOR YOUR BODY
- DIETITIAN & NUTRITIONIST – Tailor-made programmes to help you eat better. Lose weight, deal with food issues and intolerances.
- CONSULTANT PLASTIC SURGEON – Consultations and aftercare with experienced Bristol Consultant Plastic Surgeon.
- INNERVATE PRIVATE GYM – Work out without embarrassment in our small but fabulously equipped facility.
- PERSONAL TRAINERS – Workouts that are tailor-made to your requirements with one to one focus make for great results.
- PILATES – Pilates in a group setting or one-on-one. Promoting core strength and spine flexibility.
- SMALL GROUP FITNESS – Small group fitness classes are focused training sessions for a group of up to 8 people.
- YOGA – Yoga in small groups or one-to-one private sessions, promoting fitness and flexibility.
CARING FOR YOUR MIND
- ADDICTION COUNSELLING – Private addiction counselling with Sarah Walsh.
- CBT – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy experts and practitioners.
- COUNSELLING – Debbie Fryer is highly trained to help with a range of issues
- LIFE COACHING – Jules Hellens is a Wellbeing Life Coach, specialising in supporting women over 40 through the menopause.
- PSYCHOTHERAPY – Psychotherapy and counselling to help with a range of complex issues.
CARING FOR YOUR SKIN
Quinn Clinics, the aesthetic and medical skincare business, moved from its previous base in Clifton.
- AESTHETIC TREATMENTS – Non-surgical cosmetic and medical treatments carried out by skilled Aesthetic Doctors
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL – 2 advanced hair removal systems. Long-lasting results with our specially trained laser hair removal technicians.
- BEAUTY TREATMENTS – A range of skin treatments including microdermabrasion by NVQ qualified beauty therapists.
- DERMATOLOGY – Services with our Consultant Dermatologist include care for eczema, acne, psoriasis. Precancerous skin lesions assessment and minor skin surgery (mole removal).
Contact The May Wellness Centre
If you’d like to speak to someone about treatment with one of our professionals, please get in touch: