21st December 2018
Thursday 17th January
5pm – 7pm
The May Wellness Centre is busy planning an exciting open day at our Bristol wellness facility to launch our services for the body, mind and skin for 2019!
We wanted to let you know what’s happening so that you can join us.
What’s Happening at our Open Day?
- Fitness demos from our Personal Trainers Beth & Jack will be doing demos on fitness – including pilates, yoga and gym
- See our Coolsculpt ‘fat freezing’ treatment equipment and discuss any requirements with an expert representative. This fabulous treatment can get rid of excess fat cells on the body and even double chin – it’s the ideal complement to your exercise and diet, getting to those bits that don’t respond so readily to your own efforts
- Meet our team of counsellors
- Meet our dietitian and nutritionist to discuss any of your concerns
- Pre-register for the event to receive a £25.00 voucher for use at Quinn Clinics at The May Wellness Centre
- Vouchers will be distributed at the event. You MUST pre-register to receive a voucher
- Vouchers must be used by March 2019
- Voucher applies to Quinn Clinics treatments
- Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any special offers
Watch out for the pre-registration link!
It’s a great opportunity to see inside our facilities and share a glass of prosecco or non alcoholic drink with the team to celebrate all that we’ll be offering in the New Year.
Save the Date
Please put Thursday 17th January 2019 in your diary – you won’t want to miss it!
You can use this button to email our team if you’d like more information:
Contact The May Wellness Centre
If you’d like to speak to someone about treatment with one of our professionals, please get in touch:
Innervate Fitness Studio Now Open
Innvervate fitness studio at The May Wellness Centre now open. Small group yoga, pilates and personal training classes. Friendly and non-scary environment.