18th December 2018
Your first month of classes for £99 and free skin analysis with Quinn Clinics at The May Wellness Centre
We all know at this time of year, the gym is the last thing on your mind. Christmas parties, late night shopping, taking the kids here, there and everywhere. There’s hardly time to get all of this done before you can even begin thinking about exercise and healthy eating.
So, after party season has finished and the last selection box of chocolates has been eaten, what happens? See if this sounds familiar…
- January has begun and you know you should make up for the excess of Christmas and do some exercise
- ❌ You sign up to a big chain commercial gym and tell yourself you’ll start on Monday after work
- ❌ You turn up and it’s packed to the rafters
- ❌ You’ve heard you should do weights but the free weights area is even busier and louder than the rest of the gym and everyone else seems to know what they’re doing
- ❌ You’ve heard HIIT training is good too so you try to join in one of the bootcamp style classes but it’s over subscribed
- ❌ You spot a free treadmill so get on and jog for ten minutes. You move onto an exercise bike and sit on that for ten minutes
- ❌ You want to jump on a cross trainer but they’re all being used so you go to find some mat space to stretch on but that’s all busy too
- Tuesday comes and you do the same thing again
- You go again on Thursday and on Monday again the following week but you don’t feel motivated and aren’t really feeling the benefits of exercise other people speak about….
So what’s the answer?
- ✅100% guided and structured sessions, designed to help you train as effectively as possible in the most time efficient manner possible
- ✅A supportive and nurturing environment to help keep you motivated
- ✅Training unlimited times a week with like minded people
Trial our 28 day new member offer and give your fitness the kickstart you deserve.
No catch. No contracts. For just £99 you can get 2019 off to a great start with:
- 3 sessions of group personal training and/or Pilates a week
- Nutritional advice
- Free skin analysis
- No contractual obligation to continue after January
About Innervate Fitness
Established in 2018, Innervate Fitness is a private fitness studio based at The May Wellness Centre in Redland, Bristol.
We offer small group Personal Training, Yoga and Pilates classes to help or clients get fitter, stronger and more confident in a safe and relaxing environment.
The studio has been carefully designed and equipped to meet the needs of clients at all fitness and confidence levels. Our personal trainers Bethan Handy and Jack Lewis are on hand to help clients get the most out of their sessions.
Contact The May Wellness Centre
If you’d like to speak to someone about treatment with one of our professionals, please get in touch:
Innervate Fitness Studio Now Open
Innvervate fitness studio at The May Wellness Centre now open. Small group yoga, pilates and personal training classes. Friendly and non-scary environment.