- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Autumn Skin Treatments
It isn’t just your wardrobe that needs a rethink as the seasons change. Now that autumn is here, skincare and treatments are also due a review.
As the weather turns cooler and dryer, the skin’s needs are very different than during the summer.
Seasonal Skin Review
Here are a few areas to reconsider as the seasons change
- Sun Protection
One of the key issues during the summer is to protect the skin against harmful and ageing UVA and UVB rays. In autumn, this is less a focus, although experts do emphasise that sunscreen should be worn year round to prevent buildup of damage.
- Sun Damage
After the summer is over and tans start to fade, the signs of sun damage become more obvious. Pigmentation, sun spots, fine lines, wrinkles and general poor complexion/skin texture are all signs of sun damage.
The autumn air can be harsh on the skin. Time to review serums and moisturisers – the right skincare regime is important to help protect the skin from the elements. Hydration becomes far more important to protect the skin against harsher weather. The nip in the air can also trigger spider veins too
Anyone prone to acne or rosacea flareups will know that the change in seasons can trigger flareups. The earlier these are addressed the better
- Thread veins/spider veins
A problem which can be associated with extremes of temperature – winter cold as much as summer heat. Thread veins don’t tend to disappear of their own accord and can be increasingly difficult to hide with makeup as they get worse and spread
Treatments to Consider
Here are our top treatments for autumn:
- IPL – a great option for tackling seasonal outbreaks of acne or to perk up sun damaged skin
- RESURFX – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with the multi-application M22 – can be used for treating fine lines, wrinkles, thread veins, sun damage and generally improving the skin on a number of levels
- CO2 – advanced fractional C02 laser that can dramatically transform the skin, tightening and rejuvenating from within
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL – are you relieved to have stopped having to shave every day? Now’s the time to start treatment to be hair-free for next summer! As your skin will tend to be hidden under clothing over the winter months
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.