- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
ASDS Survey (American Society for Dermatologic Surgery)
A survey carried out in the USA has found that a staggering 70% of consumers are considering a cosmetic treatment or procedure of some kind.
This statistic shows significant growth in awareness and interest in cosmetic treatments over the last four years, as it is double the figure recorded in 2013.
Most Wanted Cosmetic Treatment Areas
The ASDS press release said that the top treatment areas considered were:
- Body sculpting (51%)
- Ultrasound, laser, light and radiofrequency treatments for wrinkles or tightening skin (57%)
- Microdermabrasion (53%)
- Laser hair removal (47%)
Top Concerns About Appearance
Consumers’ greatest concerns about their appearance were:
- Excess fat on any body part (85%)
- Lines and wrinkles around the eyes, excess fat under the chin and neck, and skin and skin texture and or discoloration (70% each)
- Wrinkles near the cheeks and mouth, sagging facial skin, and lines and wrinkles between the eyebrow, forehead and neck and chin (60% each)
Cosmetic Treatments with High Patient Satisfaction
Patients who had already had treatment recorded their satisfaction. A range of popular treatments recorded satisfaction ratings of 90% or higher:
- Injectable wrinkle relaxers (i.e. BOTOX)
- Dermal fillers
- Laser and light treatments for redness, tone and scars
- Ultrasound treatments to tighten skin or smooth wrinkles using ultrasound
- Radiofrequency, laser and light
- Vein treatments
- Laser tattoo removal
- Chemical peels
See more information and report on the website American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
ABOUT QUINN CLINICS
ADVANCED SKIN TREATMENT BRISTOL AND GREENWICH
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London)
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.