- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
ASDS Survey (American Society for Dermatologic Surgery)
A survey carried out in the USA has found that a staggering 70% of consumers are considering a cosmetic treatment or procedure of some kind.
This statistic shows significant growth in awareness and interest in cosmetic treatments over the last four years, as it is double the figure recorded in 2013.
Most Wanted Cosmetic Treatment Areas
The ASDS press release said that the top treatment areas considered were:
- Body sculpting (51%)
- Ultrasound, laser, light and radiofrequency treatments for wrinkles or tightening skin (57%)
- Microdermabrasion (53%)
- Laser hair removal (47%)
Top Concerns About Appearance
Consumers’ greatest concerns about their appearance were:
- Excess fat on any body part (85%)
- Lines and wrinkles around the eyes, excess fat under the chin and neck, and skin and skin texture and or discoloration (70% each)
- Wrinkles near the cheeks and mouth, sagging facial skin, and lines and wrinkles between the eyebrow, forehead and neck and chin (60% each)
Cosmetic Treatments with High Patient Satisfaction
Patients who had already had treatment recorded their satisfaction. A range of popular treatments recorded satisfaction ratings of 90% or higher:
- Injectable wrinkle relaxers (i.e. BOTOX)
- Dermal fillers
- Laser and light treatments for redness, tone and scars
- Ultrasound treatments to tighten skin or smooth wrinkles using ultrasound
- Radiofrequency, laser and light
- Vein treatments
- Laser tattoo removal
- Chemical peels
See more information and report on the website American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.