- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Patient Satisfaction Survey Report
Quinn Clinics is delighted to see the results of their 2017 Patient Satisfaction Survey, which shows extraordinarily high ratings across a range of factors.
The survey was carried out between January and April 2017 and considered treatments carried out by Aestheticians as well as those performed by the Aesthetic Doctors. It considered every aspect of the patients’ experience from the first telephone call through to visiting the clinic, having treatment and their view of the results.
Patient Satisfaction Summary – Bristol (Clifton):
- 98% said ‘how well the provider listened’ was good or very good. The remainder were ‘fair’ and nobody answering the survey opted for poor or very poor.
- 98% said ‘how well Provider explained the treatment options’ was good or very good. The remainder were ‘fair’ and nobody answering the survey opted for poor or very poor.
- 96% said ‘overall experience with our clinic’ was good or very good
Would Patients Recommend Quinn Clinics
One of the key measures of customer satisfaction is whether people would be happy to recommend a company.
88% said that they would be likely to recommend Quinn Clinics to friends/family with the highest ratings of 9/10 or 10/10 with 10 being most likely. A further 7% graded their likelihood to recommend Quinn Clinics as 7/10 or 8/10.
The average overall likelihood to recommend was 9.42 out of 10 – extremely high.
These high recommendation ratings show that Quinn Clinics enjoy very high patient satisfaction and recommendation ratings.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.