- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Laser Scar Treatment Results – M22
Scarring is notoriously difficult to treat. Although scars tend to fade with time, deep or large scars can still be quite noticeable and embarrassing – even uncomfortable.
The new M22™ multi-application system is a very attractive option for patients who struggle with the appearance of scars.
These before and after results show that even quite a large and noticeable scar can be significantly improved with treatment.
Scar Treatment Before & After Photos
M22™ Multi-Application System
M22 Skin Treatment
The M22 multi application system is an extraordinarily flexible system which offers not one but four different technologies for a staggering array of treatments including traditionally ‘difficult’ issues such as scarring.
Multiple Treatment Technologies
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light for gentle and comfortable photorejuvenation. Also treats pigmented lesions
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with state-of-the-art CoolScan scanner
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions. Multiple Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – for skin tone improvement via treatment of pigmented lesions
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.