- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
Ultherapy Wins New Beauty Award
Congratulations to Ultherapy non-surgical face lift – announced as winner of New Beauty magazine’s Beauty Choice Awards.
Ultherapy was announced ‘Overall Skin Tightener’.
New Beauty announced Ultherapy as winner of the award on their website, saying:
“When surgery isn’t an option, but loose skin is making you look older than you are, this noninvasive ultrasound treatment claims to lift and tighten skin back to where it belongs.”
Ultherapy® is a non-surgical treatment which uses ultrasound energy to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, boosting collagen production and cell renewal. It is especially effective in lifting and tightening loose facial and jowl skin for a natural-looking lift.
See more winners at www.newbeauty.com
Ultherapy shared the news on their Facebook, saying:
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Why Choose Ultherapy?
- Non-surgical, non-invasive treatment – no general anaesthetic, scalpel or needles
- Carried out in clinic – convenient same day treatment
- Clinically proven results
- FDA approved
- Tones and tightens skin – smoothes out lines and wrinkles
- Effective on improving limited loose or sagging facial skin (not yet ideal face lift candidates), including the chin, jowls and jawline, brows/eye area
Ultherapy treatment is available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol).
Call us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. John Quinn.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.