- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
M22™ Skin Treatment Demonstration Video
by Dr John Quinn
at Aesthetics Conference & Exhibition
Dr John Quinn delivered a live demonstration of the Lumenis M22™ Intense Pulsed Light platform at the Aesthetic Conference and Exhibition 2017.
The M22™ is the very latest multi-application skin treatment system which launched in January at Quinn Clinics’ Bristol skin clinic, Dr Quinn delivered a ‘masterclass’ training session on the system for other practitioners:
‘The Lumenis Solution’
“Dr John Quinn will discuss how to choose the right laser for your practice, incorporating non-ablative resurfacing and IPL.
“He will also discuss how the M22 IPL and ResurFX fractional non-ablative devices work and how the CoolScan advanced scanner can help improve precision. A live demonstration will also allow you to see the device in action.”
Lumenis M22™ Video Demonstration
The video demonstration showed IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment for a ‘typical’ patient whose skin had some blotchiness, occasional spots, small veins on the nose and some general redness.
- Disposable eye-shields are used for the patient’s safety due to the high power laser beams used in treatment.
- Conductive gel is applied, which allows the light energy to be delivered to the skin
- The handpiece features a large tip which enables quick coverage
- A special filter is used for treating vascular lesions
- The system is highly adjustable to suit a wide range of different skin issues
Multiple Treatment Technologies
The M22 offers four different technologies for treatment. It can treat a range of over 30 skin conditions; often tackling several skin problems at once for efficient treatment and better results – clearer, brighter, more youthful skin.
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light for gentle and comfortable photorejuvenation. Also treats pigmented lesions
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with state-of-the-art CoolScan scanner
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions. Multiple Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – for skin tone improvement via treatment of pigmented lesions
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.