- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
M22™ Skin Treatment Demonstration Video
by Dr John Quinn
at Aesthetics Conference & Exhibition
Dr John Quinn delivered a live demonstration of the Lumenis M22™ Intense Pulsed Light platform at the Aesthetic Conference and Exhibition 2017.
The M22™ is the very latest multi-application skin treatment system which launched in January at Quinn Clinics’ Bristol skin clinic, Dr Quinn delivered a ‘masterclass’ training session on the system for other practitioners:
‘The Lumenis Solution’
“Dr John Quinn will discuss how to choose the right laser for your practice, incorporating non-ablative resurfacing and IPL.
“He will also discuss how the M22 IPL and ResurFX fractional non-ablative devices work and how the CoolScan advanced scanner can help improve precision. A live demonstration will also allow you to see the device in action.”
Lumenis M22™ Video Demonstration
The video demonstration showed IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment for a ‘typical’ patient whose skin had some blotchiness, occasional spots, small veins on the nose and some general redness.
- Disposable eye-shields are used for the patient’s safety due to the high power laser beams used in treatment.
- Conductive gel is applied, which allows the light energy to be delivered to the skin
- The handpiece features a large tip which enables quick coverage
- A special filter is used for treating vascular lesions
- The system is highly adjustable to suit a wide range of different skin issues
Multiple Treatment Technologies
The M22 offers four different technologies for treatment. It can treat a range of over 30 skin conditions; often tackling several skin problems at once for efficient treatment and better results – clearer, brighter, more youthful skin.
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light for gentle and comfortable photorejuvenation. Also treats pigmented lesions
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with state-of-the-art CoolScan scanner
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions. Multiple Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – for skin tone improvement via treatment of pigmented lesions
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.