- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
New Home for Quinn Clinics Bristol
Dr John Quinn has shared a video tour of the new Bristol site, announcing that the Clifton clinic is set to move to purpose-fitted premises within the next year.
The Bristol Post announced in February that Redland High School for Girls music school in Redland Court Road had been sold to Dr John Quinn from Quinn Clinics, who plans to convert the building into a wellness centre and clinic.
Video tour of the new premises:
The building became vacant as Redland High School is merging with Red Maids’ School to form Redmaids’ High School, which will operate from the Red Maids’ School campus in Westbury-on Trym from September 2017.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the Bristol-based clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
A second clinic opened in London (Blackheath/Greenwich) in 2013, where it has become established as a popular skin treatment centre easily accessible via train or car, offering a wide range of non-surgical treatments.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.