- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
New Home for Quinn Clinics Bristol
Dr John Quinn has shared a video tour of the new Bristol site, announcing that the Clifton clinic is set to move to purpose-fitted premises within the next year.
The Bristol Post announced in February that Redland High School for Girls music school in Redland Court Road had been sold to Dr John Quinn from Quinn Clinics, who plans to convert the building into a wellness centre and clinic.
Video tour of the new premises:
The building became vacant as Redland High School is merging with Red Maids’ School to form Redmaids’ High School, which will operate from the Red Maids’ School campus in Westbury-on Trym from September 2017.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.