- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
M22™ – Multiple Skin Technology in Bristol
Training Day Complete
The M22 is an extraordinarily flexible system which offers not one but four different technologies for treatment. This means that doctors can treat a range of over 30 skin conditions; but more importantly, can often tackle several skin problems at once for efficient treatment and better results – clearer, brighter, more youthful skin.
M22™ Training with Lumenis
Multiple Treatment Technologies
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light for gentle and comfortable photorejuvenation. Also treats pigmented lesions
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with state-of-the-art CoolScan scanner
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions. Multiple Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – for skin tone improvement via treatment of pigmented lesions
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.