- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
M22™ – Multiple Skin Technology in Bristol
Training Day Complete
The M22 is an extraordinarily flexible system which offers not one but four different technologies for treatment. This means that doctors can treat a range of over 30 skin conditions; but more importantly, can often tackle several skin problems at once for efficient treatment and better results – clearer, brighter, more youthful skin.
M22™ Training with Lumenis
Multiple Treatment Technologies
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light for gentle and comfortable photorejuvenation. Also treats pigmented lesions
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing with state-of-the-art CoolScan scanner
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions. Multiple Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – for skin tone improvement via treatment of pigmented lesions
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.