- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Lip Fillers Anti-Ageing Treatment
Lovely Lips Denote Beauty and Youth
It’s generally recognised that lips play a key role in facial attractiveness.
Well-defined, full and hydrated lips represent concepts of attractiveness, sexuality, beauty and youth. The lips also provide a ‘frame’ to the teeth, which are another key part of facial attractiveness.
As we age, the lips go through a series of changes:
- the smile gets wider widthways, but narrower vertically as the lips lose volume
- the top front teeth become less visible as the upper lip doesn’t move/rise as much
- the lower front teeth become more exposed
- the mouth is wider when relaxed
- when smiling, the hollow/gap visible between the teeth and the edge of the mouth increases
In this context, lip fillers are a very powerful anti-ageing tool.
Correct use of lip enhancement fillers is not just about adding volume to the lip area. The careful positioning of volume with injectable dermal fillers can be used to sculpt a better lip shape which is plumper and more youthful.
However, although the concept behind treatment might be simple, the use of lip fillers is a definite artform, which owes as much to the practitioner’s eye and understanding of facial anatomy as it does the medical skill of injecting the filler.
Attention can be given to key attributes of the lips:
- Cupid’s bow
- Vermillion border
- Projection of lips
- Balance between top and bottom lip
Lip enhancement filler is one of the most popular skin treatments in the UK, appealing to women and men with a wide age range.
Lip Fillers Bristol, London
Dr John Quinn has an excellent reputation for carrying out natural-looking lip enhancement procedures that clients are clearly thrilled with. One said:
“I was delighted with the results of my lip treatment. I took a long time to make my mind up to do it and I was worried that it would be too much, but it is amazing, completely natural People don’t notice what I have had done, but that I look really well!”
Lip filler injections are available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London). The company was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as cosmetic injections, Quinn Clinics can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.