- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
Lumenis M22 Laser Skin Treatments Video
Advanced Skin Treatments
The Lumenis M22 system is now available at Quinn Clinics’ Bristol skin clinic.
This is the very latest multi-functional laser skin technology for 2017. The machine can treat over 30 skin conditions including difficult problems like acne scarring or rosacea.
Video Introduction to M22
Laser Skin Treatment, Bristol
- Universal IPL with Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™) for IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
- ResurFX™ fractional non-ablative, with CoolScan™ scanner for comfort
- Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG with Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP) for treating thread veins
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG for skin tone treatments, including pigmentation and tattoos
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.