28th December 2016
Lumenis M22 Multi-Application Platform
Quinn Clinics are proud to announce the very latest multi-functional laser skin technology for 2017 – the Lumenis M22 system, which has just arrived at the Bristol skin clinic.
Lumenis is a state-of-the-art modular, multi-application platform which can treat over 30 skin conditions.
Difficult skin problems such as rosacea and acne scars can be treated and the system even includes tattoo removal, which is expected to be very popular.
Includes 4 Advanced Skincare Technologies
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
- For IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
- True fractional non-ablative, with CoolScan™ scanner
- Skin resurfacing made comfortable
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP)
- For treatment of leg veins and vascular lesions
- For skin tone treatments, including
- pigmented lesions
- tattoos – even dark colours
- Enhanced treatment safety and efficacy
Laser Skin Treatment, Bristol
The Lumenis will be available in Bristol from 2017 and patients are advised to book early.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.