- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Non-Surgical Face Lift Before & After Photos
Dr John Quinn, founder and Medical Director of Quinn Clinics, has shared ‘before and after’ photos of non-surgical face lift on the company’s Facebook page.
The photos show dramatic results that can be achieved using a liquid face lift, a procedure using only hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to carefully add volume and structure to the face.
The whole face looks younger, proportions have been improved and the patient looks generally better:
- Firmer, tighter and more youthful looking skin
- Smoother cheeks, less ‘saggy’ and without ‘hollows’
- Greater chin projection for more balanced features
- Lifted jawline with better definition
- Generally improved appearance
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
As shared on Facebook
Treatment carried out by Dr John Quinn.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
The Bristol-based clinic can offer advanced anti-ageing cosmetic injections including facial fillers as well as Botox, performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn. The clinic also offers latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
A second clinic opened in Blackheath/Greenwich in 2013, where it has become established as a popular skin treatment centre easily accessible via train or car, offering a wide range of non-surgical treatments for patients in London.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.