- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Massive Growth in Non-Surgical Facelifts
Quinn Clinics Statistics
Bristol and London-based Quinn Clinics has reported a massive increase in interest in non-surgical facelifts.
The company looked at the website traffic for these non-invasive rejuvenating procedures fillers. Simply comparing October vs September showed a staggering increase in interest:
Non-Surgical Face Lift
At Quinn Clinics, the non-surgical face lift is carried out using advanced, long-lasting injectable dermal fillers. Highly sophisticated injection techniques are used to strategically add volume in such a way as to lift the structure of facial tissues, providing a rejuvenating ‘lift’.
Dr John Quinn also offers the 8-point face lift, a similar principle which works on the basis of addressing 8 specific injection points or zones, which work together to provide the ‘lift’ result.
Advantages vs Surgery
Compared to a surgical face lift, the advantages are numerous and include:
- lower price
- faster recovery
- instant results
- no overnight stay
- no hospital visit
- no incisions/surgery
- no general anaesthetic
- safer procedure
For somebody looking to rejuvenate their face and address sagging, it is a very appealing option.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.