- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
The Importance of Skin Texture
In cosmetic treatments, attention naturally goes first to those popular treatments which are designed to troubleshoot particular problems.
For example, BOTOX is often used to treat lines and wrinkles on the forehead or around the eyes. Dermal fillers are used to add volume to the skin, smoothing out creases or hollows; and lip enhancement is used to plump up and enhance the lips.
Yet the overall appearance of the skin is very much influenced by skin texture.
What is Skin Texture?
The Oxford English dictionary defines texture as
‘the feel, appearance or consistency of a surface or substance’
With regard to the skin, this could have a range of meanings.
- Greasy or dry
- Smooth or rough
- Consistent or grainy
- Regular or irregular
- Luminous or flat
- Open or healthy pores
- Youthful or with wrinkles/lines
- Even or pigmented (colour variation)
Research has shown that visible skin firmness and texture is the first skin issue to decline with age and actually starts as early as the 20s; where pigmentation problems begin in the 30s and wrinkles dominate the 40’s.
Yet skin texture is an issue that can be improved at any age.
While the patient is young, working on skin texture can help to delay the earliest signs of ageing. Into the 30s, 40s and beyond, working for a good skin gives a healthy radiance which is immediately fresh and youthful.
Top Skin Texture Treatments
For healthy skin texture, a range of treatments may be considered. Here are our top 10:
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Facial Laser Treatments
- IPL for Acne Rosacea
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
- Skin Peels
- Advanced Tailored Peel
- The Quinntessential Facial
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
The Bristol-based clinic can offer advanced anti-ageing cosmetic injections including facial fillers as well as Botox, performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn. The clinic also offers latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.