- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Growth in Non-Surgical Facelift Outstrips Surgical
WhatClinic.com Enquiries Statistics
Whatclinic.com have published statistics showing the growing popularity for less invasive facial procedures, with the non-surgical facelift growing nearly five times as fast as the traditional surgical facelift.
Compared to the enquiries seen in 2015,
- Interest in non-surgical facelift up +106%
- Enquiries into facelifts up +22%
The trend towards less drastic facial procedures indicates that patients appreciate a shorter recovery time. It also illustrates the trend towards maintenance at an earlier age, making smaller changes. Prices of non-surgical facelifts are much lower, reflecting the less invasive nature of the procedure. There are no overnight hospital stays or costly anaesthetic fees with the non-surgical route.
The term non-surgical facelift encompasses a range of techniques.
Other non-surgical options for non-surgical rejuvenation include advanced skin treatment technology, such as:
- Ultherapy® Ultrasound Treatment
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Facial Laser Treatments
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
Emily Ross, Director, WhatClinic.com said:
“The trends we are seeing from enquiries to Whatclinic.com show that while there is still an interest in facelifts, there is clearly a growth in demand for less invasive procedures.
“Certainly there is a lot more choice available to those who are considering surgery. It’s important for patients to be realistic about both the risks and the outcomes.”
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.