12th July 2016
Dr John Quinn
Dr John Quinn, founder of Quinn Clinics in Bristol and London, is a member of BCAM – the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
The British College of Aesthetic Medicine is an organisation which includes a select number of aesthetic medical practitioners as its members. BCAM members are an elite group who must meet BCAM’s stringent criteria. They are General Medical Council (GMC) Registered doctors with a licence to practice medicine and must also attend regular educational and scientific meetings.
In order to qualify as members, there are further requirements:
- Current full and clean GMC registration with a licence to practice
- 3 years General Professional Medical Training following FY1 and FY2
- 12 months work experience in an aesthetic environment
- Valid medical insurance, with cover for cosmetic treatments
- Proof of aesthetic qualifications & training
- DBS Certificate (enhanced check) less than 6 months old
- 2 referees – UK registered healthcare professionals known professionally for at least 2 years
- Medical appraisal
Dr Quinn is one of just 3 practitioners listed on the BCAM website for Bristol. BCAM profile – Dr John Quinn.
For more information see bcam.ac.uk.
The purpose of BCAM is stated as being:
“…to advance safe and ethical aesthetic medicine to the benefit of medical practitioners and members of the public.
“We will endeavour to provide open access to information so that patients can easily source appropriately trained and experienced doctors.”
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.