- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Demand for Anti-Ageing Injections Up 759%
Botox Demand Up 759% Since 2000
Demand for Botox anti-ageing injections has shown phenomenal growth over the last few years as the procedure has gained social acceptance and hit the mass market.
The 759% growth figure was originally published by the American Society of Plastic Surgery, which reported on trends in the number of procedures carried out by performed by ASPS Member Surgeons (certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery®) plus other doctors certified by American Board of Medical Specialties-recognised boards.
Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox, Dysport)***
- 2015: 6,757,198: +759% vs 2000, +7% vs 2013
- 2013: 6,321,160: +703% vs 2000
- 2000: 786,911
Botox remains the most popular form of anti-ageing cosmetic injections with more than 3 x the number of procedures carried out compared to temporary, hyaluronic acid, dermal fillers.
Quinn Clinics, based in Bristol (Clifton) and London (Greenwich/Blackheath) has also seen growth in the trend for Botox treatments.
Jan-May 2016 saw 28.63% more visits to its main Botox treatment website page compared to the same period in the previous year.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by qualified professionals, the clinics offer advanced dermal fillers as well as skin improvement technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.