- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Ultherapy MFU Micro Focused Ultrasound Safety and Results
MFU – Micro-Focused Ultrasound Treatment
Ultherapy® is a treatment which is based on MFU – micro-focused ultrasound waves. This is a non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure which is designed to use ultrasound waves to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes within the skin for a younger-looking and firmer skin tone.
A common question among clients new to the idea of ultrasound treatment is whether or not the treatment is safe. This is a sensible question to ask! Here are a few answers
- The procedure has been cleared by the FDA after demonstrating safety in clinical studies
- in 2009 cleared for eyebrow lift following full-face treatment
- in 2012 for lifting the tissue beneath the chin and neck
- in 2014 for treating the chest to improve the décolleté
- Over 100,000 treatments have been performed safely worldwide
- Ultrasound energy has a proven track record, with use in the field of medicine for more than 50 years.
Research and Results
- A previous study has shown improvement in skin laxity in the loser face/neck region for 63.6% of patients rising to 65.6% after 3 months.
- Another study demonstrated that 77.7% of women had noticeable improvement for face and neck skin laxity 180 days after treatment.
- A 2007 USA study showed a clinically significant brow lift in 89% of patients treated.
VIDEO – HOW ULTHERAPY WORKS
ULTHERAPY BRISTOL, LONDON
Ultherapy treatment is available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Greenwich (London).
Bespoke combination programmes are available, using Ultherapy together with cosmetic injections in order to get an improved and more comprehensive result.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.