- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Ultherapy MFU Micro Focused Ultrasound Safety and Results
MFU – Micro-Focused Ultrasound Treatment
Ultherapy® is a treatment which is based on MFU – micro-focused ultrasound waves. This is a non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure which is designed to use ultrasound waves to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes within the skin for a younger-looking and firmer skin tone.
A common question among clients new to the idea of ultrasound treatment is whether or not the treatment is safe. This is a sensible question to ask! Here are a few answers
- The procedure has been cleared by the FDA after demonstrating safety in clinical studies
- in 2009 cleared for eyebrow lift following full-face treatment
- in 2012 for lifting the tissue beneath the chin and neck
- in 2014 for treating the chest to improve the décolleté
- Over 100,000 treatments have been performed safely worldwide
- Ultrasound energy has a proven track record, with use in the field of medicine for more than 50 years.
Research and Results
- A previous study has shown improvement in skin laxity in the loser face/neck region for 63.6% of patients rising to 65.6% after 3 months.
- Another study demonstrated that 77.7% of women had noticeable improvement for face and neck skin laxity 180 days after treatment.
- A 2007 USA study showed a clinically significant brow lift in 89% of patients treated.
VIDEO – HOW ULTHERAPY WORKS
ULTHERAPY BRISTOL, LONDON
Ultherapy treatment is available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Greenwich (London).
Bespoke combination programmes are available, using Ultherapy together with cosmetic injections in order to get an improved and more comprehensive result.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.