- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Dermal Fillers Market Set to Grow 13%
The Global Dermal Facial Fillers Market 2015-2019 report has stated that the market for dermal fillers worldwide is set to grow 13.07%.
This figure shows the continued popularity of dermal fillers, a cosmetic injection which is used for adding volume to the face.
The most common applications of dermal fillers are:
- Anti-ageing – filling deep lines or creases; or adding volume that has been lost
- Sculpting facial features – e.g. cheekbone enhancement
- Lip enhancement – adding volume to boost the shape and proportions of the lips
Dermal fillers are no longer seen as exclusive, they are a treatment that many women and men choose to have on a regular basis as part of their maintenance regime. There is increased awareness and understanding of the benefit of cosmetic treatments and they are now widely accepted not only in Europe and USA but also worldwide.
A second key influence on the expected growth of dermal fillers is the fact that we have an ageing population. People are living longer and people this means an increase in the numbers who may potentially have cosmetic treatments to preserve a more youthful look.
Dermal Fillers Bristol and London
Dr John Quinn carries out dermal filler treatment at Quinn Clinics in Bristol and London; where the latest products include top brand ranges such as Juvéderm including the advanced ranges Juvéderm VOLUMA and Juvéderm VOLBELLA. Dr Quinn also offers Belotero Volume and was involved in the launch of the product in 2015, carrying out a series of presentations and demonstrations.
Doctor-Led Skin Treatments
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.