- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Talk and Dermal Fillers Demonstration
Dr John Quinn has been in demand as a speaker and trainer at industry conferences recently. Following the BACN British Association of Cosmetic Nurses Conference in September and the BCAM Conference in October, he attended CCR Expo in London; where he had a packed agenda.
- A talk and demo on facial fillers in a talk entitled: “The Importance of Product Rheology and Depth of Injection When Considering HA Dermal Fillers”
- A further talk and demonstration on dermal fillers entitled “Meeting aesthetic goals through 3D projection and volumisation”
- A talk on Facial Revolumisation
- A presentation entitled “Setting Up an Aesthetic Clinic”, sharing Dr Quinn’s experience of setting up Quinn Clinics, which now has successful clinics both in London and Bristol offering a wide range of aesthetic treatments. This presentation gave delegates a fascinating insight into his personal experiences of setting up the Bristol and London businesses, the many considerations, decisions and possible pitfalls.
CCR Expo is a 2-day conference with presentations, talks, demonstrations and an exhibition dedicatd to aesthetic medicine. It is seen as an influential event and sees over 4,000 practitioners plus 200 suppliers.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
He also provides dermal fillers training and botox training for other medical professionals. Quinn Clinics run regular courses for practitioners on a variety of subjects and Dr Quinn works closely with leading cosmetic treatment companies, making him a popular and sought after speaker.