- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
BACN British Association of Cosmetic Nurses Conference
Birmingham 3rd October 2015
Founder of Quinn Clinics, Dr John Quinn is also a renowned speaker and trainer at industry conferences.
His most recent engagement was at the BACN Conference in Birmingham, where he spoke to Aesthetic Nurses on facial fillers in a talk entitled:
The Importance of Product Rheology and Depth of Placement When Considering Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
His talk in the main auditorium reached a large and enthusiastic audience and included demonstration of the latest techniques.
The 6th Annual Conference of the BACM was a sell-out event with record numbers of delegates and exhibitors. Over 200 BACN Nurses and 30 Exhibitors attended plus a number of doctors and dentists for a full day of presentations and the evening social event.
Dr Quinn has spoken at national and international meetings and is a Key Opinion Leader and trainer for several international aesthetic companies, including Merz. His particular interests are in combination treatments and in using minimal amounts of product to attain maximum results – an approach which ensures natural-looking results which are not overdone or fake.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.