- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Summer Laser Hair Removal Offers
Back in the rhythm of daily shaving yet?
Not only does the regular removal of unwanted body hair become a chore, it can also start to cause skin sensitivity with rashes, stubble and ingrowing hair.
Laser hair removal can genuinely be a liberating release from the need to regularly maintain body hair and with summer holidays on the horizon, now’s the time to start – as Quinn Clinics announce their summer laser hair removal offers.
2 Fabulous Summer Laser Hair Removal Offers
Quinn Clinics have announced two fabulous offers for the summer:
1. £200 for a Course – Choice of Popular Areas
- £200 for 6 sessions on the top treatment areas
- Save £145 on underarms
- OR save £200 on standard bikini line
2. 10% Off
- Here’s a straightforward offer you’ll like!
- 10% off on all courses booked before the end of July 2015
In addition, Quinn Clinics year-round laser hair removal offers are still available, providing more ways to save on this popular treatment:
3. 20% Off Laser Hair Removal ‘Off Peak’ Times
- 20% off courses of laser hair removal
- Offer applies to our NEW pain-free laser hair removal system
- Any area – body or face
- Offer applies to ‘off peak’ hours 10-2pm weekdays only.
4. 6th Treatment Free – Pay for Only 5
- Most patients book a course of 6 treatments, which is what is normally recommended for best results
- When you book and pay for this up front, you can save over 15% on the price of treatment, only pay for 5 sessions so your 6th is free!
5. Free Consultation and Skin Test
- For laser hair removal, we also offer a free consultation and skin test
- This is important for all patients, even if you have already had laser treatment elsewhere.
- Other clinics charge around £30 for this service, but we provide it free of charge so that our therapist can fully assess your suitability and you can experience laser hair removal before committing to a course
- There is no obligation to proceed
Special offers can’t be combined, but you can choose the one that gives you the biggest saving. Please see our special offers page for more information and terms.
Is Laser Hair Removal in Summer OK?
Many clinics advise against carrying out laser hair removal on tanned skin, but advanced technology at Quinn Clinics means that the summer CAN be a time for having treatment. Tanned skin, dark skin and light hair can be effectively and quickly treated with a choice of new laser systems.
However, the message is the earlier you start, the earlier you’ll see results develop, as it takes 6 treatments for the optimum result and each session is a few weeks after the previous.
Your laser therapist will also advise the correct preparation, aftercare and sun precautions during treatment.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with the latest skin technology. Professional skin treatments and cosmetic injections are carried out by Dr John Quinn, while laser hair removal technicians are also available.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.