- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Fractional Radiofrequency for Skin Rejuvenation
Dr Quinn Presentation at Major Exhibition
Dr John Quinn was invited to the NEC in Birmingham, where he delivered a presentation on one of the latest skin rejuvenation technologies in the Facial Aesthetics Theatre at The Dentistry Show.
Dr Quinn presented the eTwo device which utilises a technology known as fractional radio frequency to treat various signs of skin ageing. Having used the system at Quinn Clinics in Bristol and Greenwich for several months, Dr John Quinn is a firm advocate of the system and was able to share with the benefit of a practitioner’s experience:
- the science of fractional radiofrequency
- treatment protocols
- practical application techniques
Benefits of Fractional Radiofrequency
The system offers a series of very compelling benefits for practitioners and their patients:
- suitable for most patients
- relatively short treatment time
- minimal discomfort
- no down time
- visible results after just one treatment
- boosts collagen
- improves mild to moderate wrinkles
- reduces skin pigmentation
- helps to improve acne scarring
This is the latest in a series of demonstrations, lectures and presentations which Dr Quinn has led recently, illustrating his standing and regard within the industry.
Dr John Quinn qualified with honours from University College Dublin Medical School and finished his GP training, with Membership of Irish College of General Practitioners in 2003. Additional qualifications include a Diploma in Clinical Dermatology at Queen Mary University London.
Dr Quinn has worked in aesthetic medicine since 2005 and is also one of Allergan’s accredited training partners.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.