- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
Video: Skin Treatments for Men
In our latest YouTube video, Dr John Quinn discusses skin treatments for men.
In the last few years, more and more men have discovered that they can significantly improve the appearance of their skin with a few well-chosen treatments.
Common Male Skin Complaints
Issues that men commonly present to the clinic are not that dissimilar from those that bother female patients:
- lines and wrinkles
- loss of volume/plumpness
- sun damage/pigmentation
The difference in treating men is that the male physique and anatomy is naturally not the same and should be respected.
Dr Quinn explains:
It is important to be aware that the male aesthetic is very different to the female and also that a few lines on the male face are not just normal but also a very distinguished feature.
The objective is to leave the patient looking entirely natural while still refreshed and improved.
Popular Male Skin Treatments
Top treatments for male patients at Quinn Clinics are:
- Botox anti-wrinkle injections for treating fine lines and wrinkles very effectively and softly
- Dermal fillers for replenishing loss of volume or plumpness in the mid face. This can include nose to mouth lines, marionette lines and even lips. The results are adjusted to enhance the male face shape
- Laser resurfacing is highly effective in treating sun damage and pigmentation. This is also effective for acne, lines and wrinkles
- Laser hair removal is the modern choice for permanent reduction of excessive hair growth. It is especially popular for men who have wish to reduce the amount of hair on the back, chest or shoulders
Quinn Clinics’ YouTube channel features a series of videos involving Quinn Clinics’ staff and patients, demonstrating new skin procedures as well as explaining the Company’s unique style and business philosophy.
See more videos at www.youtube.com/quinnclinics.
ABOUT QUINN CLINICS
ADVANCED SKIN TREATMENT BRISTOL AND GREENWICH
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London)
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.