- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
New YouTube Channel for Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics has now launched its own channel on YouTube, which will feature a series of videos involving Quinn Clinics’ staff and patients, demonstrating new skin procedures as well as explaining the Company’s unique style and business philosophy.
The channel will host a series of videos filmed at the clinic. The first three are already available and feature:
- Dr John Quinn – highly skilled and experienced GP, aesthetic treatment doctor and trainer, who has extensive knowledge of non-surgical treatments, having pursued additional study and attended international conferences to remain at the forefront of the industry
- Sue Blake – Patient Services Manager, who has worked with Dr John Quinn for over 7 years and plays a key role in assisting patients with appointments and putting them at ease with a friendly chat and a drink
- Sharon Claridge – Practice Manager, whose NHS career and prior experience as a patient make her the ideal person for managing Quinn Clinics’ CQC (Care Quality Commission) registrations and other practical aspects essential to the smooth running of the clinics
Video: Introduction to Quinn Clinics by Dr John Quinn
About Quinn Clinics
Cosmetic Skin Treatments Bristol, Greenwich
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments including all of the top 5 outlined above.
As well as injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London)
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.