- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Accreditations for Facial Fillers
Bristol and Greenwich
Patients looking to have the very latest injectable cosmetic treatments such as facial fillers might expect to find that such a medical procedure adheres to a series of regulations and standards. Unfortunately, that is not necessarily the case.
There is no need for a prescription for facial or dermal fillers and they can be administered by anybody even with no medical training. Not even a beauty NVQ is required to ensure a minimum level of skill and competency.
This situation is expected to change for the future; but for patients seeking treatment in the here and now, how can they be certain of accessing good practitioners or companies for their treatment?
Accreditations and Training
While there are no legal requirements, there are good companie who uphold high clinical standards for dermal and facial fillers.
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol and Greenwich is a good example and illustrates the sorts of credentials that clients could look for:
- GP owned and led business
- Established 2006
- CQC registered with all inspections passed
- All injections carried out by Dr John Quinn
- Qualified GP
- Full member British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- Certification in dermal fillers and botulinum toxin
- Local Country Ambassador for Allergan, trainer of botox and fillers
- Member CODE-AFA Multi Discipline Advisory Board Team
- Regular presenter at conferences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology
- Dermoscopy course
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, and as well as injections, offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.