- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
With increasingly busy lives at home and at work, finding a suitable time for skin treatments can be a challenge for some of our patients.
This news has been very well received by Quinn Clinics’ loyal patients, who appreciate the flexibility and convenience that scheduling appointments after work hours or at the weekend gives them. It means that patients can commit to a course of laser hair removal without worrying about when they will fit it in; or arrange to have botox or filler injections at a time that suits them without rushing back to the next item on the agenda.
Dr John Quinn, Aesthetic Doctor
Evening and weekend appointments are available with Dr John Quinn on selected days and must be booked in advance, as these are very popular.
Dr Quinn MB, BCH, BAO, BACD is founder and Clinical Director of Quinn Clinics. He also offers training for other medical professionals wishing to learn about cosmetic injection techniques and facial aesthetics.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic and medical skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers, peels and dermaroller as well as laser treatments.
Please contact us for more information by using the handy enquiry form on this page or call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.