- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal System
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol is pleased to announce the arrival of the very latest laser hair removal system.
The new Candela elōs Plus with Motif is a pain-free laser hair removal system – which works on a very broad spectrum of hair type and skin colour combinations.
The Motif HR Plus Hair Removal system is especially good for treating larger areas such as the legs, back, shoulders or chest; as it has a larger spot size for faster treatment.
The system is pain-free – very welcome news for those that have experienced discomfort with cheaper systems in the past.
Results are long-lasting as laser hair removal works to destroy the follicles preventing further regrowth.
Video: How Laser Hair Removal Works
The new Elos system complements the existing Lumenis machine at Quinn Clinics, providing patients with the most appropriate choice of treatment for their needs.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL BRISTOL AND LONDON
There are a number of companies offering laser hair removal, but none can rival Quinn Clinics’ expertise:
- CQC registered clinics
- Bristol and London
- Doctor owned and led practice
- FREE consultation including skin test
- Discounts on courses
- Latest laser technology, better than IPL, suits all skin types
- Excellent patients feedback, reviews and recommendations
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic and medical skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers, peels and dermaroller as well as laser treatments.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.