- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
IPL Laser Treatment for Dr John Quinn
What better endorsement could you ask for than a doctor using his own treatment?
Dr John Quinn founder of Quinn Clinics, believes in the clinic’s advanced skin treatments, based on his own personal experience of using them.
Last week, he had a IPL facial laser treatment, also known as “Photofacial”.
IPL, or Intense pulsed light uses light based energy to improve and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin.
It selectively heats and damages specific targets in the skin without disrupting the surface, stimulating the skin’s own healing and regeneration processes.
The procedure can improve the appearance of a range of skin conditions, including:
- sun-damage (including age or liver spots)
- thread veins or broken capillaries
- acne rosacea (redness)
- skin texture, tone and elasticity
- skin pigmentation
- collagen production
Skin is fresher and more youthful.
One of the key benefits of IPL treatment is that there is no down time – apart from some initial redness, patients can expect to return straight to their normal activities.
Dr Quinn said:
It goes very nicely with my NeoStrata skin care
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular anti-ageing injections carried out by Dr John Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.