- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Choosing Botox in Bristol
If you are looking for Botox injections in Bristol, then it will help to have some advice about what to look for.
If you are new to cosmetic treatments, or have moved to a new town and don’t know the local practitioners, it is important to make the right decision about where to get treatment.
Here’s a list of key points to help you choose safely and with confidence.
The Law: Who Can Do Botox®?
- Legally, Botox must be prescribed by a suitably qualified medical professional – that means a doctor, dentist, nurse or vet (yes really!)
- Legally, Botox can only be prescribed AFTER a face to face consultation – doctors have been struck off for prescribing Botox without seeing the patient for somebody else to inject, but it does still happen
- While botox must be prescribed by a doctor or suitable medic, it can still be administered by anybody with no formal training at all. This is likely to change in the future, following calls to improve regulation in the industry
- At Quinn Clinics, all consultations AND botox injections are carried out personally by Dr John Quinn
What Else To Look For:
- Formal training in aesthetic medicine is actually not compulsory, so check what additional qualifications your botox practitioner has
- Continuing professional development – a practitioner who is regularly extending skills and attending conferences, courses and exhibitions
- Good, experienced practitioners might also offer training to other medical professionals – that’s an excellent sign of their expertise
- Depth of experience – some practitioners carry out injections daily and have years of experience – don’t take this for granted
At Quinn Clinics, we discourage patients from specifically requesting BOTOX. It is a popular brand and treatment and highly effective, yet it is a prescription only medicine and can only be prescribed by a doctor who believes that it is a suitable treatment for you. There are many potential anti-ageing treatments to consider and it is important to start with a proper consultation with our Aesthetic Doctor in order to have a full examination and review of the options – whether that is anti-wrinkle injections or else fillers, IPL or other advanced anti-ageing treatment.
QUINN CLINICS LONDON BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, and as well as injections, offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.