- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Budget for 2014 with 10% off Cosmetic Treatments
Did you know, you can save 10% (or more!) on your cosmetic treatments at Quinn Clinics?
For regular users of skin treatments such as botox, fillers or laser, this is an excellent option.
Budget for the New Year with Discounted Skin Treatments
As well as saving you money, signing up for a payment plan has a number of other benefits too:
- smaller monthly payments
- easier to budget
- helps you plan your treatments and your finances
- no credit check
How it Works
We will discuss and agree with you your year’s treatment plan, apply a discount and then work out a monthly payment. All you need to do is set up a monthly direct debit or standing order to have the peace of mind of knowing your cosmetic treatments costs are covered, paid in advance.
Then just wait to hear from us for your next treatment date – it’s that simple.
The plan is perfect for those that have regular injections such as botox injections – including hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment, or dermal fillers.
For further information, see our regular payment scheme page.
To book an appointment or request further information, please call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.