19th December 2013
If the stress of Christmas shopping and too many late nights are leaving you feeling far from glam before your big night out, it’s time for a quick beauty fix to perk you up.
Here are our top tips to get you in the party mood again!
Home Beauty Fixes
- An early night – if you can squeeze one in, an extra hour of sleep will do a world of good
- Exfoliation – a face mask or scrub will perk up tired skin
- Skin tightening serum – especially one that is suitable for use around the eyes
- Bronzing powder – don’t go mad, but a couple of delicate sweeps of bronze can add instant radiance
- Lip gloss – a beauty staple that’s practically guaranteed to make you feel more confident and glamorous
If you can fit in an appointment for a professional skin treatment, here a few that you may consider for a brighter, fresher and rejuvenated appearance for your skin this Christmas!
- Anti-wrinkle injections – botox is our most popular treatment, so has to be mentioned. A few injections to relax the facial muscle movements for smoother skin
- Dermal fillers – also extremely popular, used for filling in deeper lines or creases such as the nose to mouth lines
- Lip filler enhancement – for fuller and more kissable lips! Subtle addition of volume can blend out smoker’s lines as well as balance the lips for a sexy pout
- Peels or microdermabrasion – professional level exfoliation, revealing brighter newer skin. This has long-lasting benefits as it can erase finer lines and also promotes cell renewal
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.