- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Dermoscopy Course for Dr John Quinn
Yet like all good practitioners, he works hard to develop his skills on an ongoing basis, by attending international conference, working closely with top manufacturers and leading industry peers and attending further training himself.
He has already completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology to continue his development, which has been of huge benefit managing the common skin problems that his patients present at the clinic.
This year, he has begun a Dermoscopy course at the University of Cardiff.
Dermoscopy is a technique for examining skin lesions under a microscope and has been shown to improve diagnostic accuracy.
This technique will become a routine for patients that visit for laser skin treatment, where having a close microscopic inspection of the skin can aid diagnosis and assist the doctor in planning the most appropriate treatment.
ABOUT QUINN CLINICS
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and lip filler. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.