- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Happy Birthday Quinn Clinics!
It’s been an amazing experience and I enjoy it every day.
Thanks to all our wonderful patients and friends for helping to make it a success.”
Dr John Quinn
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 by Dr John Quinn to offer the very best aesthetic and medical skin treatments for patients in the Clifton area of Bristol.
The Bristol Clinic in Oakfield Road celebrates its 3rd birthday this month, marking the consolidation of 7 years of trading in the area.
Since its commencement, Quinn Clinics has continued to expand with investment in the latest skin technology such as CO2 fractional laser and IPL.
As well as serving the general public, the clinic also offer cosmetic treatments training for other medical professionals wishing to learn the skills and knowledge required for cosmetic injections such as botox and fillers.
In 2013, the Company also expanded into London with a Greenwich based clinic, offering the same range of treatments as Bristol.
Both clinics are CQC registered, a mark of their high standards.
Quinn Clinics offers two locations based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London). Both are equipped with a full range of cosmetic, medical and the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.