- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
CQC Registration for London Quinn Clinics
The CQC is an independent body which checks the standards at medical organisations such as hospitals, dentists, care homes, care services and other organisations.
Private independent companies such as Quinn Clinics, who offer cosmetic and medical skin treatments, don’t have to register with the CQC and many don’t simply due to the cost, time and hassle involved.
However, we believe it’s important to uphold high standards of practice throughout and this means that the CQC independently test and approve our standards too via regular CQC assessment
CQC Registration Status
This widget will automatically update to show our CQC status:
Quinn Clinics is owned and managed by Dr Quinn, an NHS GP, who has practised in Medical Aesthetics since 2005 and treated thousands of patients over the years.The clinic offers a comprehensive range of treatments, from botox injections to laser hair removal, excessive sweating treatment, vein treatment and IPL facial rejuvenation.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (London) or email email@example.com for further information.