- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
CQC Registration for London Quinn Clinics
The CQC is an independent body which checks the standards at medical organisations such as hospitals, dentists, care homes, care services and other organisations.
Private independent companies such as Quinn Clinics, who offer cosmetic and medical skin treatments, don’t have to register with the CQC and many don’t simply due to the cost, time and hassle involved.
However, we believe it’s important to uphold high standards of practice throughout and this means that the CQC independently test and approve our standards too via regular CQC assessment
CQC Registration Status
This widget will automatically update to show our CQC status:
Quinn Clinics is owned and managed by Dr Quinn, an NHS GP, who has practised in Medical Aesthetics since 2005 and treated thousands of patients over the years.The clinic offers a comprehensive range of treatments, from botox injections to laser hair removal, excessive sweating treatment, vein treatment and IPL facial rejuvenation.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (London) or email email@example.com for further information.