- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Summer Savings on Sun Screen
Protecting your skin from the sun is one of the most fundamental things you can do to keep skin looking in good health, as the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays are known to accelerate the skin’s ageing process.
The ultraviolet rays damage the elastin within the skin, causing it to sag, stretch, and lose its ability to snap back after stretching. This means the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as a longer healing time after damage or bruising. Even if sun damage may not show when you’re young, it will later in life.
Skin treatments such as botox, fillers, peels and laser can be effective at improving the skin and making it look younger and healthier.
However, it’s never too late to protect the skin from sun exposure and this is even more important after a cosmetic skin treatment has been carried out.
Limiting time in the sun at its peak is essential, as is wearing a sunscreen with SPF30+.
Summer Offer – Save on Top Sunscreen
This month, Quinn Clinics are enabling patients to purchase a top quality Heliocare sunscreen for just £15 when they have any other skin treatment.
Heliocare gel is SPF50+ offering high levels of protection. The gel is oil-free and being light and silky is easy to wear daily even under make-up for all skin types and colours.
HELIOCARE SPF50 £15
- Buy Heliocare sunscreen for only £15 (normally £20)
- With any other skin treatment
- Offer valid July and August 2013
- Subject to availability, while stocks last
Special offers are subject to availability and may not be combined with other discounts.
For further information, see our special offers page.
To book an appointment or request further information, please call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.