- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Dermal Fillers New Uses and Innovations
Following wrinkle-relaxing injections, dermal fillers are the second most popular cosmetic anti-ageing treatment in the UK today.
They basically work to add volume to the skin, gently and precisely plumping it out for a smoother look.
Facial fillers are commonly used to fill out lines and wrinkles. From fine lines to deep facial creases, fillers can be used to smooth out the skin and erase ageing lines.
They are also very popular in the lip area, where they are chosen to add fullness. The delicate lip area can especially benefit from some gentle filling when the patient has smoked, been over-exposed to the sun or has a natural thin or imbalanced lip shape.
However, pioneering doctors can also use dermal fillers for a host of other purposes:
New Uses for Dermal Fillers
- Scarring – many patients’ faces or bodies are left with scars which they find embarrassing (whether through trauma/accident or even acne or chicken pox). Scars can last a lifetime. However, they may be significantly improved with the use of dermal or facial fillers, lifting and bulking out the depressed area for a smoother skin surface
- On the Feet – to add padding in strategic positions. This treatment is chosen by certain celebrities to enable them to endure high strappy sandals on the red carpet. However, you don’t have to be an a-lister. It can also add comfort for those who suffer from rubbing shoes or wish to smooth out bumps on the feet for aesthetic reasons
Fillers London, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in London and Bristol offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
Established in 2006, the clinic is led by Dr John Quinn who carries out all injectable treatments personally to a very high standard. He is a qualified aesthetic doctor with many years experience in fillers and botox® and even trains other medical professionals in his skills and techniques.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.