- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Latest Laser Skin Technology Explained
Whether you are new to the world of cosmetic treatments, or have been attending a clinic for years, the chances are you are still a bit bewildered by the latest skin technologies.
It’s no longer just about the botox and fillers. Recent years have seen an explosion in the range of skin treatments available designed to transform the condition of the skin.
Here are our top 3 technologies to look out for:
1. CO2 fractional laser
- HOW IT WORKS: CO2 fractional laser works by creating many tiny holes in the surface of the skin while leaving most of the skin intact. The process stimulates collagen production and skin healing
- WHAT TO EXPECT: The skin often looks better after just one session and can continue to improve for six months after treatment
- GOOD FOR: Lines and wrinkles, acne scars, elasticity, skin tone
2. Radiofrequency treatment
- HOW IT WORKS: Radiofrequency waves heat the deep layers of the skin without even breaking its surface. This produces stimulation of collagen and rejuvenates and firms the skin.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: Radiofrequency produces a subtle, all-over rejuvenation. Skin appears firmer and healthier, as well as smoother
- GOOD FOR: Firming the jawline, tightening jowls, redefining cheekbones. Also smoothes lines and wrinkles.
3. IPL laser
- HOW IT WORKS: “Intense Pulsed Light” laser heats and intentionally damages the skin in order to promote healing mechanisms
- WHAT TO EXPECT: The skin can be flushed for a day or two after treatment. Then it will become clearer and appear more even
- GOOD FOR: Sun damage, acne rosacea, pigmentation issues, general anti-ageing treatment
Laser Skin Treatments London, Bristol
Dr John Quinn invests in the best technology in order to offer the most appropriate treatment for his clients’ very individual needs.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.