- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Summer Skin Care Tips
While we all love the feel of a bit of sunshine and the look of a healthy glow of tan, the sun is the number one enemy of those that want to retain young looking skin for as long as possible.
Top Tips for DIY Summer Skincare
- SPF! Use a high protection sun screen every day. Protecting against the sun’s UVA/UVB rays will help to delay the signs of ageing that can appear early with sun damage
- Drink plenty. Keeping hydrated has a big impact on the skin, but avoid too many fizzy drink or tea/coffee – water is the purest drink
- Cleanse. As you are probably perspiring slightly more or spending longer outdoors, ensure that skin is kept clean with a good quality gentle cleanser to remove grime that can block pores
- Moisturise. A good moisturiser day and night will help to protect and nourish the skin
A professional cosmetic treatment can help skin look fresher and younger. Here are our top picks for the summer:
- Quinntessential medical facial, which combines peels and microdermabrasion for a relaxing, gentle yet effective exfoliation and skin conditioning
- Sun damage treatment, don’t ignore pigmentation, rough skin or premature lines and wrinkles. The skin can be improved dramatically by treatments that boost renewal of skin cells and collagen production. Dermaroller microneedling or facial peels can be very useful
- Laser technology such as the CO2 fractional laser or IPL laser are very effective in tackling signs of sun damage
- Pelleve radio frequency treatment also works to promote skin renewal, for a soft dewy skin
Professional Skin Consultation
Choosing which treatment is right for you is a very individual matter. Everybody has a different set of skin challenges and requirements.
Book a consultation with Dr John Quinn at Quinn Clinics in London or Bristol to learn more.
Contact Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.