- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
‘Harry Potter’ Laser Scar Treatment
Many people are troubled by the appearance of scars. Even after the injury or wound has healed, scarring can last a lifetime. Although they generally do fade with time from red to white, their presence is a permanent reminder.
The situation is even worse when the scar is particularly ugly or in a prominent place.
‘Harry Potter Scar’
Quinn Clinics recently treated a patient whose scar was an unusual zig-zag shape. Positioned prominently on the forehead, it was impossible to hide.
The scar was a few years old and resulted from a traumatic fall. However, the passing of time had not succeeded in fading the scar, which naturally troubled the patient, causing embarrassment.
CO2 Laser Scar Treatment
Dr John Quinn treated the scar using the latest technology available in the clinic. The CO2 fractional laser machine
Before and After Photos
CO2 fractional technology uses very precise laser light to create a series of tiny holes in the surface of the skin. The process only targets a small area of skin so that most is still intact.
The healthy skin between the ‘holes’ kicks into natural healing processes, which produces collagen skin healing. Visible results can be seen after just one treatment and continue to improve for up to 6 months.
Advantages of the treatment include:
- reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- treat scars, including acne scars
- improve elasticity and skin tone
To discuss your skin treatment objectives and the most appropriate options, please arrange to see Dr John Quinn for a private consultation and assessment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.